Forum > General Help- Ask the Experts...

replacement parts


I've been trying to locate weather stripping for the doors and lift gate of my 1974 wagon.Impossib le! What can I do? I cannot even find a universal brand.J.C. Whitney says I'm shizod out of luck. Is this true?

Scott Hamilton:
Your only option is to call NOS Ford parst delears that have an old stock of parts or watch on ebay for you want..

Try www.Pintonypar, he may have what you need :-\


[0] Message Index

Go to full version