14 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: column Turn signal switch  (Read 629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lesterwa58

  • Pinto Member
  • **
  • Posts: 27
  • FeedBack: +0/-0

  • Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Windows User Fifth year Anniversary
column Turn signal switch
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »
I have a 1980 Pinto Squire wagon that was made in September of 1979 and I need a NEW turn signal switch that mounds on the steering column and has the four way flasher switch incorporated.  I bought a new switch with the Mfg. Part No: REPF505802 and it does not fit my 1980 Pinto.  What switch do I need and what is the Ford Part number and where can I order this NEW switch?  Wes Jones, Cle Elum, WA

Offline oldkayaker

  • Pinto Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 748
  • FeedBack: +113/-0
  • Gender: Male

  • Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Signature Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: column Turn signal switch
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:54 PM »
Just checked rockauto.com and they list some turn signal switches for the 1980 Pinto and they all come with the hazard switch.  Not sure what the difference is.  They did not show your referenced part number.  According to their catalog this switch was used in many Ford cars of the era.
Jerry J - Jupiter, Florida