74 Pinto Hub Caps & Trim Rings

Date: 02/18/2017 04:47 pm
Rear Bumper
Date: 07/26/2021 01:08 pm
1975 Pinto bumpers
Date: 01/20/2018 07:51 pm
oldskool787
Date: 02/12/2017 12:42 pm

Author Topic: Nothing is as it seems  (Read 5127 times)

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member
  • Mine was a six PINTO family ONCE

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Fifth year Anniversary
Nothing is as it seems
« on: March 09, 2015, 06:50:16 AM »
Last night on eBay I tried hard to win a Pinto Cruiser for bid, I sat all through the last hour, and had the winning bid until 05 seconds into the finish:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/111611100994?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  when it came down to the final seconds someone used a bot to over bid me by $5.00 dollars, when the bid increments were $25.00 it is bullcrap, and I filed a protest to ebay to see why this happened, I am 62 years old, and just want to have my final wish to be a Cruiser owner.......  I keep asking why ? oh Lord why !  also on ebay a guy in Oregon had a pair of Panels for sale, so I put a bid on them he wanted $295.00 plus shipping..... so I bid them, and when he found out I was not close geographically ......  HE PULLED THEM from sale.....  reneging on his eBay contract... once again I feel helpless in making my dream come true.....  Myself I have $8,500 dollars to get my wagon, but this is just not happening, and I am hopeless as to know why, whatever happened to the day MONEY TALKS.... take care Pinto OWNERS.......  sooner or later even on my death bed, I will make this happen...  People who own these vehicles are kin, we have an un-natural love for these machines...... .  IF YOU KNOW OF A WAGON FOR SALE PLEASE CONTACT ME !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261335237539?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   <---  PANELS

JOHNNY
I'm a member of the Pinto club, driving pintos is what I love  I don't like ol' pickup trucks, I'm a member of the Pinto Club

Offline dianne

• Pinto Sr. Master
  • Some old crazy lady

• Total Badges: 8
    Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Mobile User Linux User 1000 Posts Webmaster
Re: Nothing is as it seems
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 07:18:02 AM »
Those panels were missing the rain gutters that run along the back, those are hard to find as is my understanding so you didn't lose out. I have things on ebay that I remove sometimes just because I list it locally also.

As for bots, they work great for some and not for others. If you wanted to go to the limit, the thing to do is set your price to what the max you'll pay for something.

The For Sale on here has some you might be interested in, one is a pro street though and the other a rare delivery wagon.

http://www.fordpinto.com/index.php?action=classifieds;cat=11

Don't give up, just keep your eyes pealed :) Keep looking on Craigslist, sometimes they come up. One was here for $1,500 and I missed it and lost out on it, like I need another car :P
Vehicles:

- 1972 Plymouth Duster (To be a Pro Street)
- 1973 Ford Pinto wagon (registered ride 195)
- 1976 Mustang II mini-stock
- 1978 Mustang King Cobra II
- 1979 Ford Pinto Runabout
- 1986 Chevy K5 Blazer
- 1997 Suzuki Marauder

FORD: Federal Ownership Respectfully Denied

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »
I am looking for originality... ....  I did look carefully at those in the classifieds... ....  The drag car had the engine house modified so a person would be looking at purchasing a front clip to correct it, the delivery, well I made a trip to Santos California last year to look at one "Partially" restored..... both quarters/rocker panels, and doors were holed with rust..and the seller neglected to mention it had no engine.....  I think you get my meaning, to all those Cruiser owners holding on to their wagons GREAT JOB !  and for the auction last evening, as the last hour started the bidding was low 2025, but in the last 5 minutes everyone wanted it, final sale was 2900 ! and my built in secret bid had been 2850 (and that was from 1885)  yep sales bots are great tools !
I'm a member of the Pinto club, driving pintos is what I love  I don't like ol' pickup trucks, I'm a member of the Pinto Club

Offline Pintocrazed

• Pinto Full Member
  • Another Pinto Driver

Topic Starter Poll Voter Windows User Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 11:49:04 AM »
I LOOKED AT CRAIGSLIST FOR OHIO AND THEIRS A CRUISER WAGON FOR SALE

Offline Pintocrazed

• Pinto Full Member
  • Another Pinto Driver

Topic Starter Poll Voter Windows User Apple User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 11:50:40 AM »
IN AMELIA

Offline Wittsend

• Pinto Master

Tenth year Anniversary Mobile User Topic Starter Poll Voter 1000 Posts Linux User Windows User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 12:18:24 PM »
Sorry to say a "bot" didn't beat you, it was someone willing to spend more money. And, frankly it doesn't even take a bot to do that.

The process is called "Sniping."  The goal of doing this is to not "run up" the bid over the typical 7 day auction.  Bidders will wait until the very end to cram their bid in at the very last second. The hope is that there won't be time for someone to re-think their limit and up the bid.  Bidding services still only bid up to the bidders limit, so it is still the person willing to spend the most that wins.

Don't think that if you had bid $2925 you would have won the auction. Even if you had that bid in a nanosecond before the auction ended if the other bidder had a $2950 limit he still would have won.

Now, had the (next) highest bidder had a $2825 limit and you had put in a bid of a million dollars on the first day you could have just sat back, did nothing (else) and won the car for $2850.  In my opinion the bots kind of nullify Sniping because instead of running up the bid over the 7 day period, they do it in the last few seconds. BUT, it is still the high bidder (not the fastest bidder) who wins.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I've been "Mr. Runner Up" (second highest bidder) on Ebay at least 50% of the time I bid.  I just have a "that's a good deal" price I'm willing to pay and don't go beyond it. So, I feel your pain.

Offline 76hotrodpinto

• Pinto Sr. Member

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Signature Windows User
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 12:51:30 PM »
If those panels are the same as the ones on cl here, I can help you swing a deal for them. There are a few wagons, of varying conditions, on the cl here too. I love to kick tires, so if you want a local liaison to go on rust patrol, let me know.
1976 half hatch 2.3 turbo w/t5.

Offline dick1172762

• Vintage Pinto Racer
  • PCCA Management Board
  • Pinto Sr. Master
  • I'm a llama!

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User 1000 Posts Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 12:56:21 PM »
I bid on E-gay the same way. I look at it till someone makes the first bid of say $1.00. I then bid some off the wall bid of say $100.00 for a $20.00 item. To be out bid someone else must bid over my $100.00 bid. I've never lost doing it this way. Works for me but you must be willing to take a chance.
Its better to be a has-been, than a never was.

Offline sedandelivery

• Pinto Sr. Member
  • Another Pinto Driver

Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Poll Voter Fifth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 02:47:37 PM »
There are programs on line for EBAY that automatically put your bid in the last 5 seconds to assure you will win the item. I don't know what their fee is. I lost out on many items due to the snipers, but I also put in a high bid and the snipers did not match it, too, but then again I overpaid on some things.

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 03:23:22 PM »
Did you miss the part where I bid almost $1000.00 above what it was at the time I saw it, and then did not lose it till 5 seconds remained in the auction, in my eyes that is dirty pool, never buy from ebay again.....  and their is NO Pinto for sale anywhere in Ohio, craigslist NEVER takes an add down till the user deletes it, most don't bother, if you look carefully at the add, you can find the same vehicle available in Kentucky, and West Virginia, it does not exist, the number applied connects to no-one.........  Perhaps if I had bid $3k instead I would have won it, but then a 1 thousand expense to have it shipped here, then the restore cost.....  right away your looking over 10K  cmon you guys you gotta think about this....never mind

Offline dick1172762

• Vintage Pinto Racer
  • PCCA Management Board
  • Pinto Sr. Master
  • I'm a llama!

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User 1000 Posts Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 03:41:29 PM »
Gee I'm really sorry I missed that part. But then I was replying to Wittsend's thread not yours.
Its better to be a has-been, than a never was.

Offline Pintosopher

• 33yrs SCCA, 19yrs Egroups/PCCA ,40yrs enlightenment
  • PCCA Charter Member
  • Pinto Master
  • Essses my Nirvana , Liberty to play, my mission

Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter 1000 Posts Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Photographer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 03:50:00 PM »
Unfortunately, Life and cosmic forces ,care not what is on our Bucket list. Ebay is a service, and there will be opportunists and scoundrels like every other vein in life. I never bid on anything I just watch , and if it has Buy it Now price that I agree with, I Buy it! I dislike Poker too, so I don't gamble.  Sorry you put your hopes so high , but life demands you wear a cup , or eventually you'll get it in the stones.
Yes, it is possible to study and become a master of Pintosophy.. Not a religion , nothing less than a life quest for non conformity and rational thought. What Horse did you ride in on?

Check my Pinto Poems out...

Offline Reeves1

• Pinto Master
  • BAWS302

• Total Badges: 6
    Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Signature Fifth year Anniversary Windows User 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »

Offline Wittsend

• Pinto Master

Tenth year Anniversary Mobile User Topic Starter Poll Voter 1000 Posts Linux User Windows User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 07:17:08 PM »
"Did you miss the part where I bid almost $1000.00 above what it was at the time I saw it, and then did not lose it till 5 seconds remained in the auction, in my eyes that is dirty pool, never buy from ebay again....." 

No sir, I did not miss that part at all. I completely got it. You found a Pinto you would have like to have had. And, you bid almost $1,000 over the current rate when you placed the bid. So, what did you expect to happen? Have nobody else bid because you wanted the car at that price? Aren't other people allowed to bid up until the close of the auction.  And, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, seconds prior to the close - is before the end of the auction. You did not get beat out buying this Pinto because a "bot" threw in a bid at the last second. You lost because long before, when you upped your last bid, it simply wasn't high enough. Someone else opted to spend more money than you did (or could).

Suppose you had just found this Pinto and the auction was closing in 20 seconds. You log in as fast as you can and set a bid (a good guess, high enough to beat the second highest bidder). You rush and place the bid with 2 seconds to go before the end - and you win.  Would you call your actions "dirty pool?"  I mean the second highest bidder got beat out by you in the final 2 seconds.

What it seems you want is for Ebay to work like a regular auction. Where you always know what the high bid is and for you to have a few seconds to decide if you want to bid beyond that amount. Ebay does not work that way. It never has.  It has a definitive cut-off point (end time) and if you are not the highest bidder at that point you do not win. Straightforwar d and simple. 

Nobody was cheating or acting unfairly.  If, say..., person "A" put in a $4,000 bid one second after the auction started, and person "B" (using a bot) put in a $3,975 bid one second before the auction ended person "A" would still win the auction even though they hadn't placed a bid for 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds because they bid the highest amount.

The problem isn't Ebay. They state their policies and proceedures up front. The problem isn't people bidding at the last second. They have every right to bid up until the end of the auction. The problem is the amount bid.  Sadly, in this case, it just wasn't enough.

I'm not trying to harass you. But, you seem to not understand the Ebay process and feel you have been treated unfairly by Ebay and other bidders.  I'm trying to explain what occurred so you will have a right understanding and then perhaps this incident will not disturb you as much.  Then you can move forward and with greater wisdom procure the Pinto you desire.

Offline TIGGER

• PCCA Charter Member
  • Pinto Master

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Apple User Mobile User 1000 Posts Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Photographer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »
In my opinion, you are better off finding a complete cruising wagon rather than making one.  There are a lot of parts specific that are hard to find unless you have a complete car.  Give it time, I believe the correct car for you will come along. 

As for Ebay, I have bought and sold a lot of Pinto parts throughout the years.  I must admit, I would not have been able to find a lot of the parts I needed for my car's without it.  You will win some and you will lose some......

Good luck on your search

79 4cyl Wagon
73 Turbo HB
78 Cruising Wagon (sold 8/6/11)

Offline 71HANTO

• Pinto Sr. Member
    • Older site

Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Webmaster Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 09:38:34 PM »
I have 700+ transactions on Evil-Bay starting back in 1999. I have learned one thing that I use to my advantage. That is, E-Bay is a game of psychology (and $$$). True, if someone is willing to over pay for something then you let them over pay and you move on to the next chance. There will be another chance. Patience works FOR you. I NEVER start my biding with my maximum bid. IF I bid at the start, I bid the minimum as a place holder only. I also will let an item go to the end with NO bids. People overlook things that are not hot (popular). I recently bought a Burton 2.0L adjustable cam sprocket for $1.98 with FREE shipping. How? I did not bid until the end and it flew under everyone's radar. Now for a technic for pricing. Humans like to bid in 99s like $399 and even numbers like $95. I have been successful by biding not $399, but $400.01. I have won several auctions by ONE CENT! Snipping is an art (all is fair in love, war, and E-Bay). Bandwidth has changed the game. I often wait until the last 5 seconds or less of the auction to show my hand and bid my max. I pre set a bid that I pull the trigger with 5- seconds left. I don't win them all but it has served me well over the years. Relax and know there will likely be even a better one down the road.

71HANTO
"Life is a series of close ones...'til the last one"...cfpjr

Offline Srt

• Original Pangra Master Builder
  • PCCA VIP
  • Pinto Master

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Signature Tenth year Anniversary Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User Windows User 1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Photographer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 02:48:49 AM »
I won my first home by bidding an odd amount. Got it by $1.26!
the only substitute for cubic inches is BOOST!!!

Offline dga57

• Chief Moderator / Admin
  • FordPinto.com Moderator
  • Pinto PooBAH

Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Mobile User Windows User 1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 03:51:13 AM »
"Did you miss the part where I bid almost $1000.00 above what it was at the time I saw it, and then did not lose it till 5 seconds remained in the auction, in my eyes that is dirty pool, never buy from ebay again....." 

No sir, I did not miss that part at all. I completely got it. You found a Pinto you would have like to have had. And, you bid almost $1,000 over the current rate when you placed the bid. So, what did you expect to happen? Have nobody else bid because you wanted the car at that price? Aren't other people allowed to bid up until the close of the auction.  And, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, seconds prior to the close - is before the end of the auction. You did not get beat out buying this Pinto because a "bot" threw in a bid at the last second. You lost because long before, when you upped your last bid, it simply wasn't high enough. Someone else opted to spend more money than you did (or could).

Suppose you had just found this Pinto and the auction was closing in 20 seconds. You log in as fast as you can and set a bid (a good guess, high enough to beat the second highest bidder). You rush and place the bid with 2 seconds to go before the end - and you win.  Would you call your actions "dirty pool?"  I mean the second highest bidder got beat out by you in the final 2 seconds.

What it seems you want is for Ebay to work like a regular auction. Where you always know what the high bid is and for you to have a few seconds to decide if you want to bid beyond that amount. Ebay does not work that way. It never has.  It has a definitive cut-off point (end time) and if you are not the highest bidder at that point you do not win. Straightforwar d and simple. 

Nobody was cheating or acting unfairly.  If, say..., person "A" put in a $4,000 bid one second after the auction started, and person "B" (using a bot) put in a $3,975 bid one second before the auction ended person "A" would still win the auction even though they hadn't placed a bid for 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds because they bid the highest amount.

The problem isn't Ebay. They state their policies and proceedures up front. The problem isn't people bidding at the last second. They have every right to bid up until the end of the auction. The problem is the amount bid.  Sadly, in this case, it just wasn't enough.

I'm not trying to harass you. But, you seem to not understand the Ebay process and feel you have been treated unfairly by Ebay and other bidders.  I'm trying to explain what occurred so you will have a right understanding and then perhaps this incident will not disturb you as much.  Then you can move forward and with greater wisdom procure the Pinto you desire.

You are 100% correct... sniping is just a part of ebay.  I've done it myself, more than once.  It's a risk, but I seldom wind up disappointed!

Dwayne :)
Pinto Car Club of America - Serving the Ford Pinto enthusiast since 1999.

Offline Wittsend

• Pinto Master

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 12:32:25 PM »
UPDATE: I went back and looked at the bid history. It was claimed this auction was lost by $5.00 in the final 5 seconds. In reality it was lost by $50.00 in the final 8 seconds. You will have to expand the image for clarity.

We will never know if a "bot" was used as claimed, but 8 seconds is very early for a service to bid on someone's behalf.   Seems a waste to pay for the "bot" service and then have 8 seconds hang for others to bid. Maybe the high bid was sent manually? I mean, consistently I get my bids in with 1-3 seconds left doing it manually.

Anyway, I hope this guy has a better understanding of Ebay. He said he wasn't going to use it anymore.  But, if that is so then he likely removes over 50% of the cars available to him. And given his passionate desire to have a Pinto (Cruise Wagon) it will only diminish his chances of getting one.  I'd think that would only create a greater disappointment than he is already expressing.

Hopefully things will work out for him in the end. I hate to see someone want a Pinto that bad and not get one.

Offline Pintosopher

• 33yrs SCCA, 19yrs Egroups/PCCA ,40yrs enlightenment
  • PCCA Charter Member
  • Pinto Master
  • Essses my Nirvana , Liberty to play, my mission

Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter 1000 Posts Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Photographer
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
Which is why we should let our kids learn the lessons of Monopoly, and Marbles ::)
Yes, it is possible to study and become a master of Pintosophy.. Not a religion , nothing less than a life quest for non conformity and rational thought. What Horse did you ride in on?

Check my Pinto Poems out...

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 07:34:54 PM »
I will let my money talk:   I am willing to pay up to $10,000 for a finished Cruise Wagon, with Original Interior (refurbished) absolutely great paint, and superb engine condition..... ....  AUTO OR STANDARD (STANDARD BETTER) and Not a ton of miles on rebuilb....... ... hit me up with pictures. I am no joke !!!  Preferred colors are 1. Red 2. Yellow, 3. Orange, 4. Silver(met), 5. Black, 6 White, 7. Other

Offline dianne

• Pinto Sr. Master
  • Some old crazy lady

Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Mobile User Linux User 1000 Posts Webmaster
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2015, 07:21:02 AM »
I will let my money talk:   I am willing to pay up to $10,000 for a finished Cruise Wagon, with Original Interior (refurbished) absolutely great paint, and superb engine condition..... ....  AUTO OR STANDARD (STANDARD BETTER) and Not a ton of miles on rebuilb....... ... hit me up with pictures. I am no joke !!!  Preferred colors are 1. Red 2. Yellow, 3. Orange, 4. Silver(met), 5. Black, 6 White, 7. Other

Put an ad in the Wanted section here and it will propagate through the web. That's a good way to get started.
Vehicles:

- 1972 Plymouth Duster (To be a Pro Street)
- 1973 Ford Pinto wagon (registered ride 195)
- 1976 Mustang II mini-stock
- 1978 Mustang King Cobra II
- 1979 Ford Pinto Runabout
- 1986 Chevy K5 Blazer
- 1997 Suzuki Marauder

FORD: Federal Ownership Respectfully Denied

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2015, 10:50:17 AM »
DID THAT !  twice

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2015, 07:22:29 PM »
You know ONE thing I am proud to see, is NOT ONE owner has come forth here to say their car is for sale, that in and of itself says a lot about a Pinto Owner, My last Pinto Wagon was white with the decals, and she was immaculate, but alas a guy high on cocaine was parked straddling 2 lanes on a road where I lived, and due to on-coming traffic I did not see his 1972 Olds Delta 88 (Battleship) until there was no way to avoid him.....  I hit him at 55mph, I only had time to put my arm across the space between the windshield and my wife to save her life, I saved my wife, BUT LOST my beautiful girl, my Cruiser, and so far it has been pure hell a day late and a dollar short in finding another, If you saw her, you would remember her, she had 15" ghostbuster logos on each side on the panels.  I was in the Military at the time, and 2 weeks later I was in Combat.... I did not have the time to think about what to do with her remains, so I let my wife handle it.... NOT to think I could have done a front clip on her......  so please if you misred what I was saying, YES I am desperate to have another of the greatest vehicles ever made back in my family, I had 6 prior to her, including 2 77 SHO V-8 Wagons of which only 50 were made........  so If you think I have been rude......  I TRUELY AM SORRY !!  I am getting older each day, and do not want to be an invalid when I get one, sort of like a woman who is approaching her midlife and wanting a baby.......... ...  THAT'S ME !      I AM PROUD OF ALL YOU WHO HAVE A CRUISE WAGON   XOXO

Offline Reeves1

• Pinto Master
  • BAWS302

Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Signature Fifth year Anniversary Windows User 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2015, 09:37:42 PM »
One for sale on facebook right now...

OK. that's weird. Just went to get a link for you & it's not there.

Offline flash041

• PCCA VIP
  • Pinto Master

Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 10:39:24 PM »
Keep a lookout , one will turn up that you can buy. Mabe you you can find one and join us on the Pinto Stampede this summer. And no mine in NOT for sale lol !
1978 Pinto Cruising wagon (I am the original owner ! ) Built Aug 15th 1977 in NJ
1993 Mustang LX 2.3 convertible

Offline Wittsend

• Pinto Master

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 03:29:05 PM »
Ahhh..., the elusive Cruise Wagon.  When I bought my Pinto (standard wagon) in 2007 it was 400 miles away up in San Francisco. The seller had given me a free South West "Buddy Pass" to fly up and get the car.  I opted to fly to Sacramento and have my brother drive me to SF (getting a free visit out of the trip).  When my plane landed I asked my brother to swing by the Mack Rd. Pick 'N Pull as I needed a front turn signal lens for my car.

As we walked through the yard I came across a Cruise Wagon that had one of the windows broken.  I was interested in getting the panels (at some point) but figured that at my "first look" for Pinto parts a set popped up. So, surely there would be others (and hopefully no broken window).  Well..., over the past 8 years I have made at least 100 trips to self serve wrecking yards. And..., sadly, I have never seen another Cruise Wagon.  I've seen whole cars for sale from time to time. So there is greater hope for that than parts.

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:29 PM »
Is there anyone in the vicinity of Laurens, SC ...... who could look at a wagon for me ?

Offline flash041

• PCCA VIP
  • Pinto Master

Tenth year Anniversary Topic Starter Signature Poll Voter Windows User Linux User Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »
They are still out there . Here is one after searching on CL for 5 min . http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4884976744.html
1978 Pinto Cruising wagon (I am the original owner ! ) Built Aug 15th 1977 in NJ
1993 Mustang LX 2.3 convertible

Offline qq2ofus

• Pinto Member

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2015, 07:39:26 AM »
Flash...no Offense buddy but you gotta read the blog !  that vehicle was explained above.....that vehicle was rode HARD, and put away wet....... she is in the pasture....... DOA