- Register an Account and Join the Club! -It's FREE!
- PCCA Gallery
- Member Login
Site FeaturesShow New Replies
Random Classified Ads
1971 sedan headliner bows
WTB- luggage rack left side bar
78 front signal lenses and/or a wagon rear gate latch assy
aluminum slot wheels
WTB: Ford Type 9 5speed Transmission
1977 Pinto Pony Sedan
Stick shift knobs
1973 Ford Pinto for sale new reedit for more pics/comments 6 nov 2014
Looking for a Crossflow bellhousing
Cylinder Head for 1.6l 1973
Upcoming PCCA Sponsored Events! -Don't miss out!
Join The Pinto Stampede!
Click Here for more information...
Click Here to see Norm's Stampede Thread and join the discussion...
Ladies and Gentlemen Start Your Engines!
The 6th Annual Pinto Stampede celebrates the 45th Anniversary of our favorite little pony with another exciting drive and destination.
Be sure to join us for the 2016 Pinto Stampede.
Contact : Norm Bagi at email@example.com
This Years Theme : " The Blue Ridge to the Blue Oval "
We will be driving the Blue Ridge Parkway, America's favorite drive. A beautiful and scenic drive on up to the Ford Nationals at Carlisle PA where we will celebrate the 45th anniversary of the Pinto.
On June 1st we will start in Little Switzerland, North Carolina which sits on the Blue Ridge Parkway at the top of the Diamond back (different road, route 226A) Some of us may run the Diamond Back on Tuesday afternoon or as they come in, this is a steep and winding road, not for every Pinto.
Day 1: On Wednesday we will leave Little Switzerland and travel the Blue Ridge Parkway, we will stop for the evening about 3/4 of the way up to Roanoke. We will make stops along the way, photo opportunities, gas, food, etc.
Day 2: On Thursday we will head up the remaining part of the Blue Ridge Parkway through Roanoke and up Interstate 81 where we will bed down for the night. Of course this day too will have stops and sites along the way.
Day 3: On Friday we will make the final run up to Carlisle PA and the Ford Nationals, we may meet up with other Pinto drivers outside of the event fairgrounds and ride in together.
The remaining event for the weekend brings the Pinto Stampede back to the Carlisle Ford Nationals, the largest all Ford car show of the year.
Join the 2016 Pinto Stampede Today!
Email Norm Bagi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should I sign up for a Membership/Account on the FordPinto.com site?
Glad you asked! Many features of this site are hidden, viewable to members only! ...8400 Members of our site and still growing!
1) The Ability to view members near your location to socialize, meet, and assist with your Pinto Project utilizing our Google Member Map currently showing a majority of actively participating members worldwide and their locations. You will also have the option to 'Pin' your location on the PCCA Map to let folks know where you are.
2) Free FordPinto.com email address. Create 'email@example.com' email address similar to a 'Yahoo' account as your email address. Put your new email address on your Car Show contact cards, business cards or just email your mother-in-law... :)
3) Full access to the PCCA Meet and Members Gallery to view 11 years of meets and social occasions in detail at your leisure. Upgrade and Become a Charter Member and create your own Gallery managed by you on our site!
4) Register your Pinto in the PCCA Pinto Registry... Show/List your ride nation wide. Many producers and News professionals that are seeking a Pinto or Bobcat for various shoots and events utilize this resource to find cars for their production. You could be participating by listing your car on the PCCA Registry. (Restoration and re-work in progress, excuse our mess!)
5) Post FREE classified ads for parts needed or Pinto for sale to targeted Pinto enthusiasts. What could be better?
6) Free LIVE CHAT with any logged in user! NEW!!
7) Participate in PCCA meets and car shows in your area as they develop or start you own. You would be surprised how much support you receive from members across the country.
8) Participate in the Official PCCA Links- a collection of links to effectively assist Pinto and Bobcat owners for parts and resources as they develop. You can input your own finds immediately (no waiting for a webmaster to post for you) for the entire community.
9) View a live feed from our Facebook presence, link your Facebook account and participate...
10) Have fun in the 1980's Arcade, challenge your fellow club members to Car related games for the right to be the big dog.
11) Archived Magazine articles, Ford Sales guides and extras, Technical Part numbers diagrams, Wiring and vacuum guides from Ford, Parts and accessories catalogs from the 70s, and Much Much more in our Document library available to members.
12) Utilize our Mobile App for your iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry...
13) Search for technical and or retrofit guidance on our site. 15 Years of technical information is waiting for you! Sign up NOW and you can search our archives from 2004 to present- that's 129,643 Separate posts! (As of August 2015) 95% of your questions or technical needs have already been asked and answered- this is the place to find that technical tidbit you are looking for!
You are just a few clicks away from creating an account here, you can utilize your Facebook or other social network account and sign up immediately. Join us, we are here to help. Click the link in the upper right of the site!!
Scott Hamilton, Webmaster- PCCA/FordPinto.com
"The Burning Truth Behind Jeep & Pinto Gas Tank Fires"
Cars In Context Episode #29
What Stock Engine was the best in your opinion?
Best year model for the Pinto?
On average DAILY, how many folks give you the thumbs up or other 'Yea Man' with your Pinto?
What is your favorite Pinto Model?
Of the Pinto owners who visit our site, Do you attend Car shows, Crusis or Local meets?
Campaign Goal: $250.00
Due Date: Aug 21
Total Receipts: $60.00
PayPal Fees: $3.14
Net Balance: $56.86
Below Goal: $193.14
Site Currency: USD
Jan-24 Anonymous USD20.00
Jan-23 72DutchWag... USD20.00
Jan-21 Scott Hami... USD20.00