- PCCA Gallery
- Register an Account and Join the Club!
Site FeaturesShow New Replies
Help & Support
Random Classified Ads
parting out 73 pinto wagon (pa)
76 Parts for sale
78 Bobcat parts wanted
scca type front spoiler
1971 1.6L Running Driving Motor-Trans-Rear End
Parts WANTED- Wiper Motor/Seat Track/Center Console
Wheel trim - 1971 to 1974
1980 Mercury Bobcat Wagon, near mint!
Cruise Wagon Parts
Wheel trim - 1971 to 1974
Why should I sign up for a Membership/Account on the FordPinto.com site?
Glad you asked! Many features of this site are hidden, viewable to members only!
1) The Ability to view members near your location to socialize, meet, and assist with your Pinto utilizing our Google Member Map currently showing a majority of actively participating members worldwide and their locations. You will also have the option to 'Pin' your location on the PCCA Map to let folks know where you are. 8300 Members of our site and still growing!
2) Free FordPinto.com email address. Create 'email@example.com' email address similar to a 'Yahoo' account as your email address. Put your new email address on your Car Show contact cards, business cards or just email your mother-in-law... :)
3) Full access to the PCCA Meet and Members Gallery to view 11 years of meets and social occasions in detail at your leisure. Upgrade and Become a Charter Member and create your own Gallery managed by you on our site!
4) Register your Pinto in the PCCA Pinto Registry... Show/List your ride nation wide. Many producers and News professionals that are seeking a Pinto or Bobcat for various shoots and events utilize this resource to find cars for their production. You could be participating by listing your car on the PCCA Registry. (Restoration and re-work in progress, excuse our mess!)
5) Post FREE classified ads for parts needed or Pinto for sale to targeted Pinto enthusiasts. What could be better?
6) Participate in PCCA meets and car shows in your area as they develop or start you own. You would be surprised how much support you receive from members across the country.
7) Participate in the Official PCCA Links- a collection of links to effectively assist Pinto and Bobcat owners for parts and resources as they develop. You can input your own finds immediately (no waiting for a webmaster to post for you) for the entire community.
8) View a live feed from our Facebook presence, link your Facebook account and participate seamlessly...
9) Have fun in the 1980's Arcade, challenge your fellow club members to Car related games for the right to be the big dog. (In Construction)...
10) Search for technical and or retrofit guidance on our site. 15 Years of technical information is waiting for you! Sign up NOW and you can search our archives from 2004 to present- that's 129,643 Separate posts! (As of August 2015) 95% of your questions or technical needs have already been asked and answered- this is the place to find that technical tidbit you are looking for!
You are just a few clicks away from creating an account here, you can utilize your Facebook or other social network account and sign up immediately. Join us, we are here to help. Click the link in the upper right of the site!!
Scott Hamilton, Webmaster- PCCA/FordPinto.com
"The Burning Truth Behind Jeep & Pinto Gas Tank Fires"
Cars In Context Episode #29
What Stock Engine was the best in your opinion?
Best year model for the Pinto?
On average DAILY, how many folks give you the thumbs up or other 'Yea Man' with your Pinto?
What is your favorite Pinto Model?
Of the Pinto owners who visit our site, Do you attend Car shows, Crusis or Local meets?