- Register an Account and Join the Club! -It's FREE!
- PCCA Gallery
- Member Login
Site FeaturesShow New Replies
Help & Support
Cylinder Head for 1.6l 1973
Pinto/Bobcat wagon wanted in BC
Original spare wheel and tires from 78 Pinto
75 Pinto manual shifter
1071 FORD PINTO
1980 Mercury Bobcat Wagon, near mint!
door arm rest/pulls
WTB 1974 pinto AC parts and sending unit.
Wanted: intake manifold
WTB V8 conversion parts
1980 Wagon Front lower Valance Needed
Why should I sign up for a Membership/Account on the FordPinto.com site?
Glad you asked! Many features of this site are hidden, view-able to members only! ...8400 Members of our site and still growing!
1) The Ability to view members near your location to socialize, meet, and assist with your Pinto Project utilizing our Google Member Map currently showing a majority of actively participating members worldwide and their locations. You will also have the option to 'Pin' your location on the PCCA Map to let folks know where you are.
2) Free FordPinto.com email address. Create 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email address similar to a 'Yahoo' account as your email address. Put your new email address on your Car Show contact cards, business cards or just email your mother-in-law... :)
3) Full access to the PCCA Meet and Members Gallery to view 11 years of meets and social occasions in detail at your leisure. Upgrade and Become a Charter Member and create your own Gallery managed by you on our site!
4) Register your Pinto in the PCCA Pinto Registry... Show/List your ride nation wide. Many producers and News professionals that are seeking a Pinto or Bobcat for various shoots and events utilize this resource to find cars for their production. You could be participating by listing your car on the PCCA Registry. (Restoration and re-work in progress, excuse our mess!)
5) Post FREE classified ads for parts needed or Pinto for sale to targeted Pinto enthusiasts. What could be better?
6) Free LIVE CHAT with any logged in user! NEW!!
7) Participate in PCCA meets and car shows in your area as they develop or start you own. You would be surprised how much support you receive from members across the country.
8) Participate in the Official PCCA Links- a collection of links to effectively assist Pinto and Bobcat owners for parts and resources as they develop. You can input your own finds immediately (no waiting for a webmaster to post for you) for the entire community.
9) View a live feed from our Facebook presence, link your Facebook account and participate...
10) Your membership here automatically includes you in the Ford Performance Group benefits and discounts available. FordPinto.com is a participating partner site with the Ford Performance Group.
11) The Links to purchase PCCA Hats, Shirts, Mugs, Clocks, Calendars, Boxer Shorts, Cards, Stamps, etc, etc...
12) Have fun in the 1980's Arcade, challenge your fellow club members to Car related games for the right to be the big dog.
13) Archived Magazine articles, Ford Sales guides and extras, Technical Part numbers diagrams, Wiring and vacuum guides from Ford, Parts and accessories catalogs from the 70s, and Much Much more in our Document library available to members.
14) Utilize our Mobile App for your iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry...
15) Search for technical and or retrofit guidance on our site. 15 Years of technical information is waiting for you! Sign up NOW and you can search our archives from 2004 to present- that's 129,643 Separate posts! (As of August 2015) 95% of your questions or technical needs have already been asked and answered- this is the place to find that technical tidbit you are looking for!
You are just a few clicks away from creating an account here, you can utilize your Facebook or other social network account and sign up immediately. Join us, we are here to help. Click HERE!
Scott Hamilton, Webmaster- PCCA/FordPinto.com
Meet us at Car Shows across the USA... Bring your Pinto!
What Stock Engine was the best in your opinion?
Best year model for the Pinto?
On average DAILY, how many folks give you the thumbs up or other 'Yea Man' with your Pinto?
What is your favorite Pinto Model?
Of the Pinto owners who visit our site, Do you attend Car shows, Crusis or Local meets?